Join us on Wednesday, September 22nd for our annual FREE members lunch with special guest Bill Ahearne of Novel Leaders
The State Association of Accountants, Auditors and Business Administrators (SAAABA) is an association that supports Accountants, Auditors and Business Administrators working in state and local governments as well as private, nonprofit and academic sectors. The goal of the association is the advancement of theory and practice, dissemination of information and serving the professional interests of SAAABA members.
Love Learning? Become a member to access a host of tools that can help you on your professional journey. As a member, you have access to:
- A minimum of six general membership educational meetings
- An annual seminar, as well as an annual meeting
- Opportunity for earning CPE credits
- Participate in a review of professional pronouncements
- Exchange ideals with fellow members
Become a Member and Get Discounts & Priority Registration for Any Class
Questions? Contact us!